Sephora Skincare Haul

Hello everyone, welcome back to my blog!

In addition to my weekly blog posts Deborah and I collaborated together and created a video showing our Sephora and KIKO haul. Being the first video I have filmed I was quite nervous, but Deborah was a good companion to break the ice! We just thought that it would be a good idea to film a casual video sharing the products we purchased.
I hope that you like the video! I would appreciate it if you let me know in the comments below if you would like more videos in the future, including tutorials and reviews.


Last week I shared the makeup products I purchased and this week I am going to share the skincare products I got from Sephora.
If you have read my previous posts you would know that I like the Sephora Face masks. I purchased the Orchid Dace mask, the Algae face mask and the Pomegranate face mask. Unfortunately, I haven’t tried any of these three masks I purchased, but I do have high hopes for these, especially the Pomegranate face mask.


I also decided to try out a line from a brand that I have seen positive reviews on, but never tried myself, which is Origins Ginzing. I was running out of my previous eye cream, and it was not a product which I would have repurchased, so I thought I would give the Origins Ginzing Refreshing Eye Cream to Brighten and Depuff a try. Along with it, I bought the Ultra-Hydration Energy-Boosting Cream. I happen to love both of these products, and will most probably stick to this line of skincare in the near future, as they both hydrate and give a beautiful glow to the skin.



The rest of the products are samples which were given to me to try out. I actually tried out the Caolion Hot and Cool Pore Pack Duo. It has two steps, the first one being the “steaming pack” to deeply cleanse the pores and the second step being the “original pack” that aims to tighten and reduce the pore size. The name of this product states exactly what it does. The first step gives your skin almost a burning sensation while the second step has a cooling sensation. They are not as pleasant, as the burning and cooling feeling are too strong, especially if you have sensitive skin. I did see a bit of difference in my pore size, but it was not worth the 20 minutes of burning and cooling sensations.


The last sample is the Sephora Mud Mask purifying and mattifying. I haven’t given these a try but Sephora skincare products have never failed to impress me, so I am quite intrigued to try this out.

As always thank you so much for reading this post, and if you would like to stay tuned for future posts hit the follow button on any of my social media accounts.
Lots of Love,

Attaire XxX

Comments

Popular Posts